Parent action committee (PAC)
We highly encourage family involvement at MCS! Our Parent Action Committee (PAC) is a lively group of parent volunteers who are involved in every area of the MCS community. PAC promotes projects, events, fundraisers, and provides help with a variety of activities on campus – all while glorifying God in the process.
We are here to help build the MCS community, cultivate wholesome school spirit, develop character and instill Christian values within our school, with our families, and in our surrounding community. PAC does this by:
- Promoting school spirit on and off campus
- Supporting student activities
- Encouraging volunteerism (parent, family, and business community)
- Assisting in raising funds to benefit MCS
- Fostering deeper relationships between the school and parents, and among MCS families
- Supporting and appreciating the teachers and staff
Let's get together! Join us Thursday, November 9th, 8:30-9:30am in the Multipurpose Room to hear our Superintendent, Jess Hetherington, talk about what's happening now at MCS. The talk will be followed by a Q & A. We'd love to see you there!
Maranatha Christian Schools Moms In Prayer welcomes you to join us! We meet Monday mornings from 8:20-9:20am in the After School Care Room (ASCP) every Monday except half-days and holidays. Experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray with other moms.
Who are we?
- Women who pray together on a regular basis for children and schools
- An interdenominational, Christ-centered prayer ministry
- Moms, grandmas, aunts – any woman desiring to pray for children and schools
WHAT'S OUR PURPOSE?
- To pray for our children, teachers, staff, and schools
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To provide hope and strength to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
18 – Family Prayer Walk (meet at the fountain)
25 – Welcome meeting – fun day with treats
October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Please join us each week as we pray scripturally for our children and see God move mightily and answer prayers
November 6, 13, 27
One hour of prayer each week with other mothers works miracles!
December 4, 11
January 8, 22, 29
May the Lord knot our hearts together as we pray for our children, their teachers, the administration and our school
February 5, 12, 26
God bless you!
March 5, 12, 19, 26
26 – Family Prayer Walk (meet at the fountain)
April 9, 16, 23, 30
May 7 – End of the year party
PROPS (PERFORMING ARTS)
PROPS are the parents behind the scenes. We build sets, sew costumes, glue props, paint faces, comb wigs and polish musical instruments. If the director says, “we need…”…we deliver! We are a growing group of parents who enjoy and welcome comradery between the grade levels, and God finds a place for each of us to contribute. Learn more about how you can support the Performing Arts Department by emailing Sistiana Chestnut.