self-determined and growing more responsible
Junior High is a time of great growth and transformation. Maranatha Christian Junior High School (MCJH) provides a learning environment that is academically challenging and empowering. Junior High students are encouraged to discover their unique gifts and talents while being spiritually, intellectually and creatively inspired. Our goal is to provide a rigorous set of academic courses that challenge a student’s intellect in Bible, social studies, science, technology, art, and math. Through these courses and experiences we set our students on a path for success in their high school career.
- Innovative Educational Program for Grades 6-8
- Small Class Sizes
- Rigorous Academic Program Meets State and National Standards
- Math curriculum is differentiated according to students’ abilities and performances. This gives students the opportunity to be challenged above their grade level.
- STEAM Oriented Program Provides Challenging Content and Curriculum
- Student Government and Fun Events
- Outstanding Visual and Performing Arts Programs
- Broad Choice of Competitive Sports for Boys and Girls
- Highly Qualified and Credentialed Staff