Please note: Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted on an individual basis, as we are currently near capacity. Please contact our Admissions Office prior to starting an Application.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year open on November 1, 2021. In the meantime, we encourage you to click on the Request Info link.
Applications (one per child) are accepted according to the registration dates on the Admissions Calendar. Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before September 1. Students entering Transitional Kindergarten must be 5 on or before December 2. Students may be admitted during the school year if openings are available. Please refer to the Tuition and Fee Schedule for a list of current costs. Class placement depends on available space and is not confirmed until an applicant completes the following admission procedures.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST PROVIDE:
- Application Fee of $200 (non-refundable)
- Transcript/Report Card – two years of applicant's report cards or high school transcript
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (when applicable, so that MCS can determine if the student's educational needs can be met.)
- Standardized Test Results – please submit
- Financial Clearance – if transferring from a private school, a letter on school letterhead stating that all financial obligations are cleared.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR 6-12TH GRADE APPLICANTS:
- Two (2) Academic References – from current English and Mathematics teacher mailed directly to Admissions.
- Pastoral Reference – from a pastor, coach or another adult who knows the student well.
- Student Questionnaire/Testimony – students are asked to complete the questionnaire and provide a testimony as part of the online application process.
- Parent/Student Handbook Agreement – review the online MCS handbook and submit a completed signature page signed by the parent/guardian and student (page 22 of the handbook)
Important Note: It is the responsibility of the parents to follow up on the Pastoral and Academic references. We are unable to proceed with the application process until all documents are provided.
All applicants for Grades K-12 are required to take an entrance assessment.
Applicants for 1st-12th grade and a parent/guardian will have a personal interview with the Director of Admissions. After the application is complete, the Admission's Office will contact each family to schedule an interview. Kindergarten applicants are not required to have a family interview.
ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT
The applicant’s file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee and all discussions regarding applications are held in strict confidence. After notification of acceptance, parents and or guardians will be asked to complete the following:
- Registration Packet and registration fee of $395 (non-refundable)
- Student applications, beyond the number we are able to accept, will be placed on a waitlist
- Applicants will be notified in March of their status
- TK and Kindergarten Info Sessions: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 | 6-7pm for TK; 7-8pm for Kindergarten
- TK-12 Open House: Friday, March 24, 2022
Please contact the Admissions Department for further information on these events. Phone 858-759-9737.