Thank you for your interest in Maranatha Christian Schools (MCS). We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to help establish a solid spiritual and academic foundation for your child. It is our honor that your family would like to be a part of our community at MCS!
We hope you find the following information helpful as you proceed with the admissions process. Please contact the Admissions office if you have any questions, at (858) 759-9737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are OPEN! Please click Apply Now to start an application.
Please note: Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are closed as we are currently near capacity. Please contact our Admissions Office if you are interested in possible openings for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Transcript/Report Card (past two years)
- Standardized Test Results (past two years)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (visit shotsforschool.org for State requirements)
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
Our current admissions policy states that all students must be able to perform successfully in the classroom without accommodations. If your child has an IEP or 504 plan, please provide copies of these and all associated documents in the application.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st. Students entering Transitional Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before December 2nd. There is a $200 non-refundable Application Fee that includes a student assessment.
STEP 2: STUDENT ASSESSMENTS
Applicants will be given an MCS entrance assessment by the Admissions Department.
STEP 3: FAMILY INTERVIEW
The final step in the application process includes a family interview with our Director of Admissions. This important meeting provides us with the opportunity to answer any questions you may have and discuss the commitment necessary for a successful relationship between your family and MCS.
STEP 4: ACCEPTANCE & ENROLLMENT
The applicant’s file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee in strict confidence. After notification of acceptance, parents and/or guardians will be asked to complete the Online Enrollment Packet, which includes a non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $395. Please Note:
- Final tuition schedules for 2022-2023 school year will be available January 2022
- Student applications, beyond the number we are able to accept, will be placed in an applicant pool
- Applicants will be notified in March of their status
New Student Applications for the 2022 – 2023 School Year open on November 1, 2021
TK/K Information Night - Monday, November 8, 2021 | 6:00 - 8:00pm
Junior High & High School Information Night – Tuesday, November 16, 2021 | 5:30 - 8:00pm
RSVP with the Admissions Office at email@example.com
- Tour the campus and classrooms
- Learn about our curriculum and what makes MCS unique
- Meet teachers, administrative staff, principals and parents
Kindergarten Developmental Assessments for new applicants:
- Friday, January 28, 2022 at Maranatha Chapel location
- Kindergarten application should be submitted by January 15, 2022 to be considered for a space in this assessment date.
Incoming 2nd-12th grade group assessment dates for new applicants:
- Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9am
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 9am
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 9am
- New Student Enrollment Begins March 1, 2022
Open House – March 31, 2022
Please contact the Admissions Department for further information on these events at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 858-759-9737.