Thank you for your interest in Maranatha Christian Schools (MCS). We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to help establish a solid spiritual and academic foundation for your child. It is our honor that your family would like to be a part of our community at MCS!
We hope you find the following information helpful as you proceed with the admissions process. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions, at (858) 759-9737 or email@example.com.
Please contact our Admissions Office if you are interested in possible openings for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Transcript/Report Card (past two years)
- Standardized Test Results (past two years - if applicable)
- Original U.S. Birth Certificate (all Green Card or dependent visa holders need to apply through the International Program)
- Immunization Record (visit shotsforschool.org for State requirements)
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
Our current admissions policy states that all students must be able to perform successfully in the classroom without accommodations. If your child has an IEP or 504 plan, please provide copies of these and all associated documents in the application.
Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st. There is a $200 non-refundable Application Fee that includes a student assessment.
STEP 2: STUDENT ASSESSMENTS
Applicants will be given an MCS entrance assessment by the Admissions Department.
STEP 3: FAMILY INTERVIEW
The final step in the application process includes a family interview with our Director of Admissions. This important meeting provides us with the opportunity to answer any questions you may have and discuss the commitment necessary for a successful relationship between your family and MCS.
STEP 4: ACCEPTANCE & ENROLLMENT
The applicant’s file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee in strict confidence. After notification of acceptance, parents and/or guardians will be asked to complete the Online Enrollment Packet, which includes a non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $395. Please Note:
- Final tuition schedules for 2024 - 2025 school year will be available January 2024
- Student applications, beyond the number we are able to accept, will be placed in an applicant pool
- Applicants will be notified in March of their status
New Student Applications for the 2024 - 2025 School Year open on November 1, 2023
K Information Night - Tuesday, November 7, 2023 | 6 - 7pm
CLICK HERE to sign up!
Junior High & High School Information Night - Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 | 6 - 7pm
CLICK HERE to sign up!
RSVP with the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour the campus and classrooms
- Learn about our curriculum and what makes MCS unique
- Meet teachers, administrative staff, principals and parents
Kindergarten Developmental Assessments for new applicants:
- Friday, February 2, 2024 at Maranatha Chapel location
- Kindergarten application should be submitted by January 15, 2024 to be considered for a space in this assessment date.
Incoming 2nd-9th grade group assessment dates for new applicants:
- 6th-9th Grade Group Assessment Day - Thursday, January 25th, 2024
- 2nd-5th Grades Group Assessment Date - Thursday, February 8th, 2024
- 2nd-9th Grade Group Assessment Day - Thursday, February 29th, 2024
- New Student Enrollment Begins March 1, 2024
Open House – Thursday, March 21st, 2024
Please contact the Admissions Department for further information on these events at email@example.com or Phone 858-759-9737.