early education ADMISSIONS
Maranatha Christian Schools Early Education (MCS EE) is dually-accredited through the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). MCS EE is also licensed with the state of California and strives to meet or exceed the Title 22 standards set forth by the Department of Social Services. Maranatha Christian Schools Early Education offers programs for 3 through 5-year-olds.
*Early Education Campus Tours - offered Tuesday's at 9:30am. Please contact the Early Education campus at 858.613.7803 or email EarlyEd@gomcs1.com to schedule a tour. The Early Education campus is located at 10752 Coastwood Road, San Diego, 92127
early education PROGRAMS
3 year old preschool – Students turn 3 on or before September 1
T/TH 8:15am – 11:30am
MWF 8:15am – 11:30am
M-F 8:15am – 11:30am
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – Students turn 4 on or before September 1
M-F 8:15am – 12:30pm
IMPORTANT enrollment DATES
Additional Admissions Information
Please contact the Early Education Office for an application.
After submitting the application, all new families will sign-up for an actively managed payment plan through FACTS.
California Licensing Forms are available under the Admissions links on the right-hand side of the web page. California State Law requires each student to have a physical exam and up-to-date immunization prior to attending school.
Forms to sign and return after the application has been accepted:
- Emergency Medical Consent
- Health History Parent’s Report
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Parent's Rights
- Personal Rights
- Physician's Report
- Admissions Agreement
- Immunization Record (submit to office for verification)
- *Birth certificate for TK Students
3 YEAR OLD EARLY EDUCATION (MUST TURN 3 ON OR BEFORE SEPT.1)
Program Days 8:15am – 11:30am
T-TH 2 days $3430.00/$343.00 monthly
MWF 3 days $4350.00/$435.00 monthly
M-F 5 days $6750.00/$675.00 monthly
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN - TK (MUST TURN 4 ON OR BEFORE SEPT. 1)
Program Days 8:15am - 12:30pm
M-F 5 days $8500.00/$850.00 monthly
AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM (TK AND 3 M-F CLASSES ONLY)
Program Days 8:00am to 4:00pm
M-F 5 days $10900.00/$1090.00 monthly
Maranatha Christian Schools is partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to collect all tuition. We offer two payment plan options for our families. MCS does not accept credit card or debit card payments for tuition fees, therefore a checking or savings account must be set up.
● It shall be the responsibility of each school family to keep the Early Education office informed of any changes in their preferred tuition payment plan or adjustments in the amount of tuition to be paid. Without such information, the following policy will apply when tuition payments are received late:
● A late fee of $30.00 from FACTS will be automatically debited from the account if NSF.
● The missed payment will be communicated and reattempted by FACTS again in the same month.
● School families who have missed the second payment reattempted by FACTS, must contact the Early Education office within 5 business days to make suitable arrangements. MCS may require that a student be dismissed from school when an account becomes 30 days past due. To re-enroll your child at the school, you will need to make the delinquent payment and re-enrollment fees will apply.
Maranatha Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. MCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin, or any other basis prohibited by federal and state law, in the administration of its policies, educational policies, athletics, and any other school-administered programs.