early education ADMISSIONS
Maranatha Christian Schools Early Education (MCS EE) is dually-accredited through the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). MCS EE is also licensed with the state of California and strives to meet or exceed the Title 22 standards set forth by the Department of Social Services. Maranatha Christian Schools Early Education offers programs for 3 through 5-year-olds.
*Early Education Campus Tours - offered on Tuesday's at 9:30am. Please contact the Early Education campus at 858.613.7803 or email EarlyEd@gomcs1.com to schedule a tour. The Early Education campus is located at 10752 Coastwood Road, San Diego, 92127
early education PROGRAMS
3 year old preschool – Students turn 3 on or before September 1
T/TH 8:15am – 11:30am
MWF 8:15am – 11:30am
M-F 8:15am – 11:30am
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – Students turn 4 on or before September 1
M-F 8:15am – 12:30pm
Thank you for your interest in Maranatha Christian Schools (MCS). We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to help establish a solid spiritual and academic foundation for your child. It is our honor that your family would like to be a part of our community at MCS!
We hope you find the following information helpful as you proceed with the admissions process. Please contact the MCS Early Education Office if you have any questions, at 858.613.7803 or EarlyEd@gomcs1.com
Please contact our MCS Early Education Office if you are interested in possible openings for the 2024-2025 school year.
Parents and/or Guardians must upload the following to the online application:
• Original U.S. Birth Certificate
• Immunization Record (visit shotsforschool.org for State requirements)
• Copy of IEP or Regional Services IFSP plan (if applicable)
Our current admissions policy states that all students must be able to perform successfully in the classroom without accommodations. If your child has an IEP or IFSP plan, please provide copies of these and all associated documents in the application.
Students entering the 3 year old program must be three (3) years of age on or before September 1st. Students entering the TK program must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st. There is a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable Application Fee.
STEP 2: ACCEPTANCE & ENROLLMENT
The applicant’s file is reviewed by Admissions in strict confidence. After notification of acceptance, parents and/or guardians will be asked to complete the Online Enrollment Packet, which includes a non-refundable, non-transferable Enrollment Fee of $145. Please Note:
• Final tuition schedules for 2024 - 2025 school year will be available January 2024
• Student applications, beyond the number we are able to accept, will be placed in an applicant pool
• Applicants will be notified in February of their status
New Student Applications for the 2024 - 2025 School Year open on November 15, 2023
• New Student Enrollment Begins February 5, 2024
Please contact the MCS Early Education Office for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858.613.7803
Additional Admissions Information
3 YEAR OLD EARLY EDUCATION (MUST TURN 3 ON OR BEFORE SEPT.1)
Program Days 8:15am – 11:30am
T-TH 2 days $3540.00/$354.00 monthly
MWF 3 days $4490.00/$490.00 monthly
M-F 5 days $6960.00/$696.00 monthly
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN - TK (MUST TURN 4 ON OR BEFORE SEPT. 1)
Program Days 8:15am - 12:30pm
M-F 5 days $8700.00/$870.00 monthly
AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM (TK AND 3 M-F CLASSES ONLY)
Program Days 8:00am to 4:00pm
M-F 5 days $11240.00/$1124.00 monthly
Maranatha Christian Schools is partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to collect all tuition. We offer two payment plan options for our families. MCS does not accept credit card or debit card payments for tuition fees, therefore a checking or savings account must be set up.
● It shall be the responsibility of each school family to keep the Early Education office informed of any changes in their preferred tuition payment plan or adjustments in the amount of tuition to be paid. Without such information, the following policy will apply when tuition payments are received late:
● A late fee of $30.00 from FACTS will be automatically debited from the account if NSF.
● The missed payment will be communicated and reattempted by FACTS again in the same month.
● School families who have missed the second payment reattempted by FACTS, must contact the Early Education office within 5 business days to make suitable arrangements. MCS may require that a student be dismissed from school when an account becomes 30 days past due. To re-enroll your child at the school, you will need to make the delinquent payment and re-enrollment fees will apply.
Maranatha Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. MCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin, or any other basis prohibited by federal and state law, in the administration of its policies, educational policies, athletics, and any other school-administered programs.