WE'RE COMMITTED TO YOUR CHILD'S FUTURE
Our college-preparatory program is intentionally designed to prepare students for college and future career opportunities. We want to help students make a positive connection between our unique academic program and their ability to be accepted by their college of choice in the near future.
- Each student’s academic background is evaluated in terms of college readiness; individual academic advising is provided.
- Students are encouraged to explore their unique interests and reach their highest potential.
- Students are inspired to develop strong academic proficiencies in order to meet stringent college requirements.
- Individual academic advising with students
- Individual class scheduling with students and families
- Evaluation of transcripts and graduation requirements
- Grade-level Information Nights (for parents and students)
- College and Career Day in October for students to take practice college entrance tests and to hear presentations from various college and career representatives
- Opportunities to meet with college representatives
*Resources from family connection include college visit information, scholarships, college search, personality profiles, and personal college planning tools. Please note that Family Connection requires a login. Students should contact the academic advisor for more information.