INDEPENDENT & SOCIAL
Elementary school is where the excitement of learning begins! Maranatha Christian Schools (MCS) offers an innovative educational experience challenging students both academically and developmentally. Our talented team of educators engage and nurture students, encouraging children to be inquisitive, to think critically and to become self-motivated learners.
- Innovative education program for Grades TK-5
- Two-year Kindergarten program offering Transitional Kindergarten
- Small class sizes and low student-teacher ratio
- Educators dedicated and trained to develop self-motivated learners
- STEAM oriented programs prepare students for rigor in Junior High and High School
Students build a strong foundation of Biblical knowledge by studying God’s Word through a meaningful integrated teacher-led curriculum. Biblical principles are purposefully woven into every subject. In addition, students memorize scriptures and learn how to apply Christian principles to their lives.