INDEPENDENT & SOCIAL
Elementary school is where the excitement of learning continues to build! Maranatha Christian Schools (MCS) offers an innovative educational experience challenging students both academically and developmentally. Our talented team of educators engage and nurture students, encouraging children to be inquisitive, to think critically and to become independent learners.
- Innovative Education Program for Grades TK-5
- Small class sizes and optimum student teacher ratios
- Experienced teaching staff with advanced degrees
- Elementary Student Government in 4th and 5th grades
- Engaging co-curricular activities for enrichment
- Teacher Aides for every grade level
- STEAM Programs provide foundation for students in engineering and technology careers
Students build a strong foundation of Biblical knowledge by studying God’s Word through a meaningful integrated teacher-led curriculum. Biblical principles are purposefully woven into every subject. In addition, students memorize scriptures and learn how to apply Christian principles to their lives.