Maranatha Christian Schools is a Christ-centered learning community where students experience God’s love, are equipped to fulfill God's unique call and purpose, and excel in their God-given potential through academics, arts, and athletics.
Transformed Lives…Transforming the World
As we experience God’s unique love for us, we learn to love one another and to:
1. LIVE BIBLICAL TRUTH
Holding to and living out the unchanging Word of God in an ever-changing world (Matthew 24:35)
2. HONOR RELATIONSHIPS
Valuing and cultivating relationships, recognizing everyone's unique role in the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:25-26)
3. MODEL SONSHIP AND SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Living as God's sons and daughters and leading by Christ's example as the shepherd, placing the interests of others before our own. (Romans 8:14-17, 1 Peter 5:2-4)
4. SEEK UNITY
Pursuing oneness of spirit through humility and selflessness, as Christ modeled for us (Philippians 2:2-11)
5. PURSUE EXCELLENCE
Wholeheartedly seeking excellence in everything (Colossians 3:23)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is fully God and fully man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven, where, at the right hand of God the Father, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His Image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible, God's Holy Word, is our foundation; it is authoritative as the rule of faith and is the standard for living.
- We believe worship is spiritual, therefore: we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit in order to direct our school.
- We believe worship of God should be inspirational; therefore, music is an integral part of our spiritual development.
- We believe worship of God should be intelligent; therefore, chapel services and education programs are designed with great emphasis on the teaching of God's Word.
- We believe worship of God is fruitful; therefore, we look for His love in our lives as evidence that we have truly been worshipping Him.