Parent action committee (PAC)
We highly encourage family involvement at MCS! Our Parent Action Committee (PAC) is a lively group of parent volunteers who are involved in every area of the MCS community. PAC promotes projects, events, fundraisers, and provides help with a variety of activities on campus – all while glorifying God in the process.
We are here to help build the MCS community, cultivate wholesome school spirit, develop character and instill Christian values within our school, with our families, and in our surrounding community. PAC does this by:
- Promoting school spirit on and off campus
- Supporting student activities
- Encouraging volunteerism (parent, family, and business community)
- Assisting in raising funds to benefit MCS
- Fostering deeper relationships between the school and parents, and among MCS families
- Supporting and appreciating the teachers and staff
Maranatha Christian Schools Moms In Prayer welcomes you to join us! There are two opportunities when we meet, the first is on Monday mornings from 8:20-9:20am except half-days and holidays; the second is Sunday evenings from 7-8pm. Come experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray with other moms.
Who are we?
- Women who pray together on a regular basis for children and schools
- An interdenominational, Christ-centered prayer ministry
- Moms, grandmas, aunts – any woman desiring to pray for children and schools
WHAT'S OUR PURPOSE?
- To pray for our children, teachers, staff, and schools
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To provide hope and strength to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children